I have been super busy with Drivers Ed and everything but I am back :). These are the books I have read this Febuary and a warning: I have read a lot of books this month.
26 to be exact. :)
1. Asylum (Asylum #1), By: Madeleine Roux
2. Dreams Of Gods and Monsters (Daughter Of Smoke And Bone #3), By: Laini Taylor
3. The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles #1), By: Holly Black
4. The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles #2), By: Holly Black
5. Lucindas Secret (The Spiderwick Chronicles #3), By: Holly Black
6. The Ironwood Tree (The Spiderwick Chronicles #4), By: Holly Black
7. The Bad Begining (The Series Of Unfortunate events #1), By: Lemony Snicket
8. Dreamland, By: Sarah Dessen
9. A Tale Dark And Grimm (A Tale Dark And Grimm #1), By: Adam Gidwitz
10. Seven Daughters And Seven Sons, By: Barbara Cohen
11. Into The Wild (Warriors #1), By: Erin Hunter
12. The Crucible, By: Arthur Miller
13. The Madmans Daughter (The Madmans Daughter #1), By: Megan Shepherd
14. The Fly On The Wall, By: E. Lockhart
15. Pretties (Uglies #2), By: Scott Westerfeld
16. The Fairies Mistake (The Princess Tales #1), By: Gail Carson Levine
17. The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1), By: Kelley Armstrong
18. Empty, By: K.M. Walton
19. The Wrath Of Mulgarath (The Spiderwick Chronicles #5), By: Holly Black
20. The Princess Test (The Princess Tales #2), By: Gail Carson Levine
21. Princess Sonora And The Long Sleep (The Princess Tales #3), By: Gail Carson Levine
22. Cinderellis And The Glass Hill (The Princess Tales #4), By: Gail Carson Levine
23. Nobody, By: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
24. Panic, By: Lauren Oliver
25. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1), By: Marissa Meyer
26. The Selection (The Selection #1), By: Kiera Cass
I warned you. Lots and lots of books :)
Here are the ones I read for my goal this month:
Cinder: A re-told fairytale
Asylum: Scary book
I didn't read a trilogy but I did read the whole Spiderwick series.
Sadly no classic but maybe next month :)
The Madman's Daughter: it was very interesting and a totally unique idea. I loved the way it went into a totally different kind of mad and I loved the way it pulled me into the characters! Love.
Asylum: really loved this. It was freaky and scary but had a good plot non-the-less. The characters were like able and I enjoyed the way it slowly revealed the past.
Panic: amazing! love. love. Love! I love how she went back and forth between the two main characters and made me fall in love with them and their stories. Unlike any book I have read and beautifully written. I loved the intensity of the game and the reasons for both of them taking that risk.
Cinder: it was a bit slow at first but as the characters pulled me in and the story continued it was very interesting and I really did love it! I can't wait to read the next one. I love the way she totally changed the Cinderella story into a dystopian, robot, mystery, and so much more.
My : Not so much books:
Into The Wild: not terrible but I don't think I will be continuing this series. Although I am not really one for animal books so that might be why I didn't really love it. I enjoyed the characters and the writting was well done but it was just not my type of book.
Fly one the wall: very interesting. I mean it was a bit over the top and a little disturbing but it wasn't terrible. It was more of a funny book. But I won't be re-reading this book. It was kinda cute and silly but not amazing.
This month was full of reading :) I hope everybody else got to read tons of awesome books.
What did you guys read this month? Have you read any of these books? If so what's did you think of them?
My goal for next month:
A scary book
Hope everybody had an awesome February :)